Perseverance



"Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding on the 20th." -Julie Andrews

What do successful people most credit their success to? 
Not giving up. 
When it is hardest, that is when you need to push on. 
And push on. And push on. 
Until you get where you want to be.

"It always seems impossible until it is done." 
                                                         -Nelson Mandela

What things have you achieved in life by not giving up? 
If you could do anything in the world, what would you do?

"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst." 
-Henri Cartier-Bresson

Perseverance and writing tips:

 "Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and 
obstacles vanish into air." -John Quincy Adams



Books:

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat." 
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
Image by elizabethdanford from Pixabay 
Cactus & flower
Image by David Mark from Pixabay 
Mountain range in sunrise
Image by Cheryl Zelenka from Pixabay
flowers in rocks

Comments

  1. Your quotes are so true! I love the one by Andrews, Mandela, and Fitzgerald. Never give up, and keep going ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Frederique! Yes, that's my motto. #nevergiveup

      Delete
  2. I like these quotes too. I think that whatever I really wanted to do in life, I worked at and did. Not that I'm a famous or rich anything. I wanted to live in an attic and I did. I wanted to raise goats and rabbits and I did. I wanted to have 6 children and I do have them. I wanted my husband and I got him. I can't think of anything right now I'd like to do, aside from disappear this pandemic.

    Finding Eliza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a rewarding life well lived, Kristin!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

N is for Name

F is for Fear

G is for Gratitude